Wednesday 6 June 2012

Book Trade/Sale

I have a few books (20 to be exact) that I want to get rid of by selling or trading. I'll leave prices beside each book and you can contact me with where you live and I'll tell you the shipping price. Or, you can simply offer me books of the same value and we can do a trade. All books are mass market paperback save for one. You don't have to take all the books in the one series. There is very minor scuff marks, hardly noticeable and most books. The new books have no damage and the others have very little damage.You will receive the covers shown.

Also, this is open internationally if you're willing to pay the shipping prices.

New books:

The Sealed Letter by Emma Donoghue (Trade paperback with original sticker) €6
The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson (may give the first two books in the series also for a reasonable price/trade) €4

Graphic Novels:

Volumes 1, 2 and 3 of Bakuman by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata (read but no visible damage, practically new) €3.50 each or €9 for all-saving €1.50
Volumes 1 and 2 of Scott Pilgrim by Bryan Lee O'Malley (read but no visible damage, practically new) €3.50 each or €6 for all-saving €1

Adult books:

Let the Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist €4
The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry (the bottom of a couple pages are cut--it was like that when I got it, it doesn't look obvious, no words are missing) €3.50
The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold (cracked spine) €3.50
The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold (cracked spine) €3.50

CHERUB series:
It is the original CHERUB series. I have books 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10. These are the most damaged as I was a lot younger reading them but the only major damage is the spines are cracked and the pages are beginning to yellow. €2.50 per book or €16 for all-saving €4


You can buy all of these books for €50 - saving €12

2 comments:

  1. Hey

    Good luck with your trade/sale. Since I am in India, it does me no good... :(

    New follower from good reads. Please check out my blog and follow it if you liked it
    Read that also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's open to everyone so if you're willing to pay shipping you can do it.

      Delete