Tuesday 5 June 2012

Teaser Tuesday #2

Teaser Tuesdays is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Grab a book you're currently reading and post a teaser (no spoilers) to persuade others to read the book.

I said that I wanted to write about something real and I knew people who had died but I did not know any people who had been killed, except Edward's father from school, Mr. Paulson, and that was a gliding accident, not a murder, and I didn't really know him. - page 6 The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon.




 I bought this book today which is why that quote is very near the start. I'm really liking it so far.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds Interesting! I love the cover, poor dog ;)
    New Follower here, thanks for stopping by my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice teaser! I haven't heard of this one before. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I adore this book!
    Hope you have (had,if you are already finished) fun with it :3

    ReplyDelete